Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brain-Quiz

Power Nap- It's allmost for high schooler. Minimum 20 minute and maximum 40 minute. =}{=
Food/Water- This is need to make energy. #/#
Energy- Need to make power (it's Like hit point..==)
Endorphin-When you smail or happy, this Hormone came out (it's good for health. @.@)
Exercise- ........ $>$
Fun- When fun, endorphin came out. *.*
Sleep- While I sleeping, STM move to LTM. ().o

Before I Learn

I always eats breakfast as usuall, but sometimes, I eat non nutrition like chocolate. When we study why breakfast is inportant, I think eating chocolate at breakfast isn't good so I suggest to my mom about what we learn today

After I Learn
When I ask to my mother to make nutrition food like mushroom soup she said "ok, I'll make some good food for the breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment