Monday, April 25, 2011

The Hat


When I was in city, my master love me alot. I know that my master love me because when her husband propose, she get me by gift. One day her family go beach. Beach was so graceful. Even that I confused with heaven, but I feel something sick... What is this feeling? her husband call her to play some douchball so she put me on the blue chair. Suddenly weather became windy!! The horrible wind make me go away. I was in panic, so when I work up, I was on Island.... My body has been wet. I can feel it that my down body was on danger. "Help, help!!!" I shouted loudly but there were nobodys. Inside my body, I knew the solty water is making me die. I pleased to God to save me. Day after tomorow, some boys walking along the beach. They found me and take me to there home. I thought this is end of my life because most of children playing with me so they make me dirty. But fourtunaly these children's take me to their home. These children's mother was GreenGuardians so she fixed me and selling. One day some one bought me. She was guy who come this island for vacation, if I have more luck, I can go back to my sweet country. While I think I closed my eyes. Suddenly I can feel some movement!!! When I open my eyes, I can't see anything but I can smell my country land. I was in the present box, I think some one going to give to anather person. I heard some small voice that saying "Hey I found some smiller hat that you lost in the beach." And I heard some Familiar voice!!! "What really?" someone said "ya open it". And some bright light come throught to me and.... I see.. Home, Sweet Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment